P ADI Emergency Oxygen Provider prepared you to recognize a diver in difficulty and give him some help using emergency oxygen. You will enjoy your dive knowing when and how to use emergency oxygen.
Days Trip Itinerary I PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider
Koh Phi Phi
- 7:30 am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Make your way to Koh Phi Phi
- 9:30 am – First dive at Koh Bida Nok
- 10:30 am – One hour surface interval
- 11:30 am – Second dive at Palong Wall
- 12:30 pm – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 13:45 pm – Third dive on Koh Dok Mai
- 16:00 pm – Return to Hotel
Phi Phi islands have one of the most spectacular landscape where the vertical cliffs of Thailand are the backdrop of the beautiful beaches. These islands became even more renowned when Danny Boyle filmed the movie ” The Beach” starring Leonardo Di Caprioin 1998.
Koh Phi Phi Don, the bigger of the two islands is where you would be able to find numerous backpackers inn, guesthouses and hotels. Phi Phi Le is the smaller island where there is a national park.
In fact, there are two smaller islands, namely, Koh Bida Nok and Koh Bida Nai next to Koh Phi Phi Le towards the south. They are limestone rocks where you can find an outstanding variety of marine life.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
5 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old