P ADI Emergency Oxygen Provider prepared you to recognize a diver in difficulty and give him some help using emergency oxygen. You will enjoy your dive knowing when and how to use emergency oxygen.
Days Trip Itinerary I PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider
Koh Phi Phi
- 7:30 am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Make your way to Koh Phi Phi
- 9:30 am – First dive at Koh Bida Nok
- 10:30 am – One hour surface interval
- 11:30 am – Second dive at Palong Wall
- 12:30 pm – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 13:45 pm – Third dive on Koh Dok Mai
- 16:00 pm – Return to Hotel
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
5 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old