These two famous islands are located East of Phuket and offer spectacular scenery along with crystal clear water and abundant reefs.
The majestic limestone cliffs can be seen from a distance rising from the sparkling sea, and there are many secluded bays with white sandy beaches, such as Maya Bay, where the movie “The Beach” was filmed.
Koh Phi Phi is accessible all year round, weather permitting. Best time is between Nov – Apr. It takes around 1 hr – 1 1/2 hrs to reach the islands.
Price | Reservation
Koh Phi Phi Snorkeling Private
฿25 000Scuba Diving Option THB 2000 extra per person
Rent an underwater camera for 1,000 THB and take home with you the wonderful memories from your snorkeling trip. You would be able to take photos and videos to the depth of up to 30 meters. We would either burn the photos in a disc or save it in your memory card for you! Please feel free to ask us for more information.
Day Trip Itinerary | Koh Phi Phi Snorkeling Private
- 7:30 am – Meeting at your hotel and transfer to Royal Phuket Marina (Yacht Paradise)
- 9:00 am – 12:30 pm – Warm welcome by us before Departure from Harbour to Phi Phi Island by speedboat. – Visiting and have a dip at picturesque Maya Bay – Sightseeing Phi Phi Ley – Snorkelling and Swimming at Loh Samah, PiLeh Cove – Sightseeing Viking Cave (Bird Nest Producing Swallows) – Visit Monkey Beach, feeding local inhabitants
- 12:45 pm – Great lunch at Koh Phi Phi Don, you get free time to explore the surroundings and relaxing on the beach
- 13:30 pm – 16:00 pm – Appreciate the beautiful marine life at Hin Klang (Great Coral Reefs), Snorkeling and Swimming – Visiting Khai (Bamboo) Island, the real natural aquarium, play with fishes, enjoy snorkeling and sunbathing leaving from Phi Phi by speed boat
- 16:30 – 17:00 pm – Departure Phi Phi Island to Royal Phuket Marina – Tour finished
- 17:30 pm – End of day trip
What to bring?
– Beach towel
– Shorts & light T-Shirt
– Sun glasses
Phi Phi islands have one of the most spectacular landscape where the vertical cliffs of Thailand are the backdrop of the beautiful beaches. These islands became even more renowned when Danny Boyle filmed the movie ” The Beach” starring Leonardo Di Caprio in 1998.
Koh Phi Phi Don, the bigger of the two islands is where you would be able to find numerous backpackers inn, guesthouses and hotels. Phi Phi Le is the smaller island where there is a national park.
In fact, there are two smaller islands, namely, Koh Bida Nok and Koh Bida Nai next to Koh Phi Phi Le towards the south. They are limestone rocks where you can find an outstanding variety of marine life.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
4 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 15 years old