Our customer review on this activity
Days Trip Itinerary I Similan Diving Day Trip
- 6:00 am – Meeting at your hotel, Transfer to dive boat Tab-Lamu
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – Make your way to the Similan Islands
- 10:00 am – First dive
- 11:00 am – One hour surface interval
- 12:00 pm – Hot buffet lunch served on board.
- 13:30 pm – Second Dive
- 14:30 pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to the Pier
- 16:00 pm – Return to Hotel
Similan Islands are composed of 9 islands in the Andaman Sea. They are unhabited and since 1984 they are protected by the government. After years of dynamite fishing they replace the fishers by a controled and respectful tourism.
The Islands are about 50km from Kao Lak. You won’t see any resort or stores on it. It’s the perfect destination to see the wild marine life in an unaltered landscape.
Discover the incredible biodiversity of the Similan Island, some of the finest sandy beaches and amazing coral reefs. It is not uncommon to encounter whales sharks and Manta Ray.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
5 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old