- Length (m) : 33
- Width (m) : 8.5
- Maximum Guests : 18
- No. of Cabins : 6
- 2 Double
- 2 Triple / Twin
- 2 Quad
- No. of Bathrooms : 8
- Max Speed (Knots) : 12
- Nitrox on Board : Yes
With The Junk Liveaboard enjoy the Similan Islands on board a traditional yacht.
The Junk Similan Hong Chian Lee known as “The Junk” was built in Malaysia in Penang. Made in Teak wood, it is thirty meters long with about 330 square meters of sails.
It was built 1962 for charcoal transportation from Burma to Malaysia. Until 1985 the junk was used to transport merchandises as wood, mango and charcoal. Then it was modified to serve as a Yacht. The Junk was sold in 1997 and was restored and optimized to serve as a liveaboard.
All cabins have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. There is a large salon used as a stylish restaurant.
The Junk Liveaboard : Prices
- 7 days / 6 nights
- Double / Twin Cabin : THB 59 500
- Triple Cabin : THB 47 900
- Quad Cabin : THB 42 900
- 5 days/ 4 nights
- Double / Twin Cabin : THB 47 900
- Triple Cabin : THB 39 600
- Quad Cabin : THB 32 300
- Transfers to and from your accomodation on Phuket Island. (Other areas upon request)
- Full-board accomodation onboard
- All meals served onboard including soft drinks, fresh water, tea and coffee
- Professional diving guide
- Scuba tanks, weights and weights belts
The Junk Liveaboard : Itinerary
Pick up between 4:30pm and 5pm in Phuket.
Transfer to the Junk Liveaboard at Khao Lak.
Cruise to Similan Islands.
Dinner is served on board.
2nd day - 5th dai : Diving Days
4 dives per day
2 – 3 dives
Return to Phuket
Disembark from the Junk Liveaboard after breakfast
Transfer to your hotel
The Junk Liveaboard : Schedule
For further information, please contact us with the following form. We will contact you as soon as possible with the required informations.