The PADI Basic Freediver Phuket is the first step to discover the methodology in Freediving.
Always wanting to dive but you have not had any experience yet? Yearning for new adventures to discover the underwater world? You are at the right place, this is where it all begins with PADI Basic Freediver Phuket.
To enjoy your freediving experience even more, SSS Phuket offers you a package in which you can choose your very own Leaderfins fins among those above. Get a THB1500 discount on this freediving package !
If you are interested in this package contact us directly on our live chat, whatsapp/Line +66 895 869 920 (Jean) or WeChat sssphuketjean
PADI Basic Freediver Phuket
Our customer review on this activity
PADI Basic Freediver Phuket | Booking
Days Trip Itinerary | PADI Basic Freediver Phuket
DAY 1 :
- 8:30 – 16:00 – Meeting point at Kata Big Rock Swimming Pool. Theory and practical session with your Freediving instructor at the pool.
DAY 2 :
- Koh Racha Yai is the bigger of the two islands located at the South-east of Phuket. You would be able to find different types of coral, like the deer horn coral ( Acropora cervicornis) which is found in many zones. Also you would be able to spot marine species like barracuda, tuna and the milkfish. Discover the incredible dive sites Lucy, “Do little Do” and the mysterious Marla wreck which are homes to murray eels, scorpion fish and grouper.
- 7:30 am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00 – 9:30 am – Make your way to Racha Yai with breakfast on board the boat
- 10:00 – 11:00 am – First Dive
- 11:00 – 12:30 am – Hot lunch buffet served on board. Rest and relax under the sun or snorkel if you wish
- 12:30 -13:30 pm – Second Dive
- 13:45 – 15:30 pm – Return to Chalong Pier
- 15:30 pm – Arrival at Chalong
- 16:00 pm – Return to hotel
Visited Island | PADI Basic Freediver Phuket
Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
Different kinds of corals can be spotted here with the Staghorn coral predominating in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
The better place for diving is located on the East coast along the hard coral reef where there are shipwrecks and good drifts.
There are several interesting dive sites around Koh Racha Yai including Lucy’s Reef, Reef “Do little Do” where Stonefish and Batfish may be chanced upon. Not forgetting Marla’s mystery, a wreck that became home to Morays, Groupers and Lionfish.
PADI Basic Freediver Phuket
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Amazing Pool Facilities
Very big and quiet pool on Kata Hill
Experienced Freediving Teachers
They have a many years of teaching, professional and fun!
The Very First and Genuine Freediving Center in Phuket
More than a decade of Freediving training in Phuket
PADI Basic Freediver Phuket Course Program
This course is the first step in Methodology for freediving.
Basic Freediver course is comprises of 2 parts:
> Theory section via Freediver Touch
In the theory section, you will have a short but useful course about freediving. For example, you will emphasise what happen in your body when you dive and get under pressure.
A plenty of tips will be given to you to improve your apnea skills
> Practical section: putting into practice whatever that has been learnt in theory.
In confined water, via static and dynamic apnea, you learn development and technics that you will apply to open water free diving.
You will also emphasise how to rescue someone in danger. It’s always useful to know how to save someone underwater, even valid for snorkelling or casual swimming.
The basic freediver course as at least 1 open water freedive
During this, you will learn to dive deeper and to extend your personal limits.
There’s a whole world to discover, then you’ll be able to snorkel better and ready to explore the seabed in a good way.