Go further with your freediving skills with the SSI Freediver Level 2 in Phuket! The SSI Freediver Phuket Level 2 course is catered to freedivers who would like to refine, improve and further their competences in freediving.
With SSI Level 2, you will get to advanced your freediving skills at your own pace as a certified freediver.
At SSS Phuket, we offer you the possibility to discover a whole new underwater experience.
An experience that you never had before.
To successfully complete SSI Level 2 Freediver in Phuket, you will have to perform:
- 2,45 minutes breathed (static)
- Swim horizontally 55 meters underwater with fins (dynamic)
- Dive to 24 – 30 meters in open water (constant weight)
SSI Level 2 Freediver is a 4 days course (THB 12,900) and also available in 3 days programme for skilled freedivers (THB 10,900)
Days Trip Itinerary |SSI Freediving Course Level 2
DAY 1 : Pool Session
- 8:30 am – 1 pm: Meeting at SSS Phuket – Training static apnea and dynamic in a swimming pool
DAY 2 : Kata Reef
- 8:30 am – 1 pm: Meeting at SSS Phuket – Training in Open Water at Kata Reef
DAY 3 & 4 : Racha Yai Day Trip
- 7:30 am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – Welcome aboard! Breakfast is provided on the way
- 10:00 am – First dive constant weight
- 12:00 am – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 13:00 pm – Second dive constant weight
- 15:00pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong Pier
- 15:30pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00pm – Return to Hotel
Visited Islands with SSI Freediving Level 2
Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
Different kinds of corals can be spotted here with the Staghorn coral predominating in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
The better place for diving is located on the East coast along the hard coral reef where there are shipwrecks and good drifts.
There are several interesting dive sites around Koh Racha Yai including Lucy’s Reef, Reef “Do little Do” where Stonefish and Batfish may be chanced upon. Not forgetting Marla’s mystery, a wreck that became home to Morays, Groupers and Lionfish.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Nice pool designed for diving and freediving
Experienced Freediving Teachers
They have a many years of teaching, professional and fun!
The Very First and Genuine Freediving Center in Phuket
More than a decade of Freediving training in Phuket
SSI Freediving Level 2 | The Programme
You would be able to better your control your body and improve your performance underwater.
You learn how to master diving in apnea with the techniques learnt and mastered. Now entering a new dimension of diving, you’ll reach 30 meters deep. Once the advanced passed, you’ll be able to snorkel and fun dive like you’ve never done before.
For many freedivers, freefall is one of the main pleasures in freediving. It’s when your buoyancy becomes negative so you can drift effortlessly in to the deep. During the advanced course you will find your freefall point when correctly weighted. Freefalling is a very pleasant sensation.
Never would you have felt so alive underwater before!