The PADI Scuba Diver Phuket certification can be the ideal solution for you. First, it allows you to dive with a dive guide without wasting too much time on the Phuket Open Water Diver course. This gives you an idea of what a diving experience is and allows you to continue with the Open Water Diver course.
Day Trip Itinerary | Scuba Diver
DAY 1 :
- 8:00 am – Meet your Instructor at SSS Phuket for the theory course
- 10:30 am – Pool Session
- 13:00 pm – Lunch time
- 14:00 pm – Theory segment and exams
- 15:00 pm – 1 Dive at Kata Reef (the course ends here if you did a discover dive the day before.
DAY 2 :
Koh Racha Yai Island, is the largest of the two islands located on the Southeastern coast of Phuket. Differents kinds of corals can be spotted there especially the Staghorn coral which is predominant in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
- 7:30 am – Pick up at your hotel
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – Make your way to Racha Yai with breakfast on board the boat
- 10:00 am – First dive
- 11:30 am – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 12:30 pm – Second dive
- 14:30 pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00 pm – Return to Hotel
Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
Different kinds of corals can be spotted here with the Staghorn coral predominating in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
The better place for diving is located on the East coast along the hard coral reef where there are shipwrecks and good drifts.
There are several interesting dive sites around Koh Racha Yai as Lucy’s Reef, Reef “Do little Do” where Stonefish and Batfish may be chanced upon. Not forgetting Marla’s mystery, a wreck that became home to Morays, Groupers and Lionfish. Come discover them with the PADI Scuba Diver Phuket certification.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 12 PGM Maximum Depth
2 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old