Go further with your freediving with the PADI Advanced Freediver ! This course represents Level 3 of PADI Apnea and after this course you would be certified an official apneist.
The advanced PADI Freediver course is catered to freedivers who would like to refine, improve and further their competences in freediving. You would continue to progress and learn how the human body function during apnea. After this course, you would be more comfortable underwater and you would have attained new objectives.
STATIC APNEA OBJECTIVE
DYNAMIC APNEA OBJECTIVE
CONSTANT WEIGHT APNEA OBJECTIVE
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
PADI Advanced Freediver | Schedule
- 08h00- 10h30 : Meeting at SSS Phuket for a briefing and theory session.
- 10h30-13h00 : Head towards the pool for the practical session with your PADI Freediver monitor
- 13h00-14h00 : Lunch Break
- 14h00 -16h00 : Theory and Practical examinations
You would be able to find different types of coral, like the deer horn coral ( Acropora cervicornis) which is found in many zones.
Also you would be able to spot marine species like barracuda, tuna and the milkfish.
Discover the incredible dive sites Lucy, “Do little Do” and the mysterious Marla wreck which are homes to moray eels, scorpion fish and grouper.
7h30 : Meeting at your hotel
Price | Reservation
PADI Open Water Diver All Included
PADI Advanced Freediver | The Programme
You learn how to master diving in apnea with the techniques learnt and mastered. Now entering a new dimension of diving, you’ll reach 24 meters deep. Once the advanced passed, you’ll be able to snorkel and fun dive like you’ve never done before.
For many freedivers, freefall is one of the main pleasures in freediving. It’s when your buoyancy becomes negative so you can drift effortlessly in to the deep. During the PADI advanced course you will find your freefall point when correctly weighted. Freefalling is a very pleasant sensation.
Never would you have felt so alive underwater before!
> Methods and essential information of advanced freediving techniques namely:
- Relaxation ans stretching – How to prepare your body and your mind to dive into deep. Stretching is very important so you can prepare your body to face the pressure. The relaxation methods you will learn are directly inspired by yoga, focused on breathing.
- Breathing Techniques – You will continue to learn breathing techniques to improve your breath hold time. You will feel your lungs and improve their capacity to dive longer.
- Nutrition – You will learn about the best diet to have if you want to continue going deeper and deeper. It’s very important to know which food / drink can make you improve your apnea time.
- Equipement – You will discover new equipments that will secure you and help you to dive easily.
> A practical session in a confined water area ( pool ) to learn stretching and relaxation techniques. In this session you would be able to perfect and improve your static and dynamic apnea. The goal would be static apnea of 2 minutes 30 seconds and dynamic apnea of 50 meters.
> You will Experience the sensation of a “Freefall” and the excitation of achieving a deep dive. The PADI advanced Free-diving course will give you a further knowledge of physiological phenomenon and how to boost your diving skills. During the PADI advanced freediver course, you will understand how to be mentally prepared and confident during dives. Thanks to new tools like the CO2 training tables, you will be able to train on your own then dive to 30meters deep.
- Freediving Mask
- Fins ( Your instructor may allow you to use a monofin)
- Weight belt
- Freediving computer
- Surface Signaling Device
Check with the dive center the equipment that you would require during the course and we would advise you accordingly with your PADI Master Freediver
- To be at least 15 years of age
- Able to swim well
- Physically fit
- PADI Freediver certification