Phi Phi islands have one of the most spectacular landscape where the vertical cliffs of Thailand are the backdrop of the beautiful beaches. Phi Phi Diving is a must do in Phuket.
The island became even more renowned when Danny Boyle filmed the movie ” The Beach” starring Leonardo Di Caprio in 1998.
You can check availability by contacting us directly here. Note that you will have to bring on the boat in cash 600 THB for Koh Phi Phi National Park Fee
Our customer review on this activity
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
5 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old
Phi Phi Diving | Day Trip Itinerary
Koh Phi Phi
- 7:30 am – Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Chalong Pier
- 11:00 am – First dive at Koh Bida Nok
- 12:00 pm – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch
- 13:30 pm – Second dive at Palong
- 14:30 pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong
- 15:30 pm – Third dive on Koh Dok Mai
- 16:30 pm – Return to Hotel
What to Bring ?
– Beach towel
– Shorts & light T-Shirt
– Sun glasses
Koh Phi Phi Highlights:
- Depth: 5 – 30 m.
- Visibility: 10 – 25 m.
- Currents: Low.
- Water temperature: 27-30 ° C.
- Experience Level: Beginner – Intermediate.
- Diving Season: All year.