Aida 2 Phuket is a course from the AIDA organization. The International Association for Development of Apnea, is an organization of freedivers from beginner levels to advanced levels.
With the AIDA 2 Star course, you will get an introduction of freediving at your own pace as a beginner or go further in advancing your skills. At SSS Phuket, we offer you the possibility to discover a whole new underwater experience. An experience that you never had before.
To successfully complete AIDA 2 Phuket, you will have to perform:
- 2 minutes breathold. (static)
- swim horizontally 40 meters underwater with fins. (dynamic)
- dive to 16 meters in open water
The AIDA 2 Phuket is a 3 days course (THB 9,900) and also available in 2 days programme for skilled swimmer/spearfisherman (THB 7,900)
AIDA 2 Phuket | Booking
AIDA Phuket | Our freedivers students reviews :
AIDA Phuket | Days Trip Itinerary
DAY 1 : Pool Session
- 9:00 am – 1 pm: Meeting at the freedive pool (Chalong) – Training static apnea and dynamic in a swimming pool
DAY 2 : Kata Reef
- 8:30 am – 1 pm: Meeting at SSS Phuket – Training in Open Water at Kata Reef
DAY 3 : Racha Yai Island Day Trip
- 7:30am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00am - 9:30 am – Make your way to the island of Phuket with breakfast on board the boat
- 10:00am – First dive
- 12:00am – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 13:00pm – Second dive.
- 15:00 pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong Pier
- 15:30pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00pm – Return to Hotel
AIDA Phuket | Visited Islands
Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
Different kinds of corals can be spotted here with the Staghorn coral predominating in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
The better place for diving is located on the East coast along the hard coral reef where there are shipwrecks and good drifts.
There are several interesting dive sites around Koh Racha Yai including Lucy’s Reef, Reef “Do little Do” where Stonefish and Batfish may be chanced upon. Not forgetting Marla’s mystery, a wreck that became home to Morays, Groupers and Lionfish.
AIDA Phuket | Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Nice pool designed for diving and freediving
Experienced Freediving Teachers
They have a many years of teaching, professional and fun!
The Very First and Genuine Freediving Center in Phuket
More than a decade of Freediving training in Phuket