nemone Reef had gotten its name from the huge amount of green, blue and red anemones that cushion the pinnacle from the surface to 18 meters in depth. In Thai, it is called “Hin Jom” which means submerged rock.
The anemones house the Anemone fish and the Clownfish which protects them from predators. This reef is clearly a magnificent dive site especially when the visibility is good.
This dive site is suitable for certified divers and advanced courses such as the PADI Advanced Open Water and any PADI Specialty course.
Dive everyday at the best dive sites in Phuket of your choice ! All year round, we can plan and personalize your dive trips according to your travel plans
Racha Yai | Racha Noi | King Cruiser | Koh Phi Phi
Day Trip Itinerary | Anemone Reef
- 8:00 am – Meeting at your hotel and make your way to the King Cuiser with breakfast on board the boat
- 9:30 am – First Dive at King Cruiser Wreck
- 10:30 am – One hour surface interval
- 11:30 am – Second dive at Shark Point
- 12:30 pm – Hot Buffet lunch on board, after lunch there is time for snorkeling and sun bathing
- 13:30 pm – Third dive at Koh Dok Mai
- 15:30 pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00 pm – Return to Hotel
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
5 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old
The dive would commence by descending to the bottom of the pinnacle at around 18-22 meters in depth.
The pinnacle is covered largely by anemones, large sea fans and sponges.
Large schools of Tuna, Fusiliers and other Trevallies can be seen hunting around the pinnacle. Resident giant, white eyeand honeycomb moray eels can also be spotted. The Bearded Scorpionfish and Lionfish are frequently hovering around.
Look closely enough in the cracks and crevices and you can find the Ghost Pipefish and the Tigertail sea horse. In the shallower waters, you would be able to see the popular western Clownfish “Nemo” and enjoy the beauty of the “Tomato” Clownfish.
What to Bring ?
– Beach towel
– Shorts & light T-Shirt
– Sun glasses
Anemone Reef Highlights:
- Number of islands: 2.
- Depth: 5 – 25 m.
- Visibility: Great.
- Currents: Moderate.
- Water temperature: 27-30 ° C.
- Experience Level: Beginner – Intermediate.
- Diving Season: All year.