Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
This scuba eden has gained its reputation with its beautiful clear water and white sand beaches. You will be able to discover the rich marine life by snorkeling during the day or over several days. Wide variety of flora and fauna can be seen with good underwater visibility.
Days Trip Itinerary | Racha Yai
- 8:00 am – Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Chalong Pier
- 09:00 am – Welcome aboard! Breakfast is provided on the way
- 09:30 pm – Arrival at Batok Bay, Racha Yai Island
- 10:00am – Explore the spectacular snorkeling spots around the island
- 12:00 am – Hot buffet lunch on board. After lunch there is time for snorkeling and sun bathing
- 1:30pm – Explore another beautiful snorkeling spot
- 3:00pm – Rest and Relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong pier
- 3:30pm – Back to Chalong Pier and return to hotel
Koh Racha Yai has also tourist facilities where you will be able to find restaurants and hotels for different budgets.
Racha Yai Snorkeling Day Trip
The island of Koh Racha Yai is an ideal destination for snorkeling or diving excursions. At SSS Phuket, you will be able to organize your snorkeling excursion individually, or as a group or as an exclusive private group.
Koh Racha islands (also know as Ko Raya) are divided in two islands, Koh Racha Yai and Ko Racha Noi.
Koh Racha Yai Highlights:
Time from Chalong Bay: 1h45.
Number of islands: 2.
Depth: 4 – 40 m.
Visibility: 12 – 30 m.
Water temperature: 27-30 ° C.
Experience Level: Beginner – Intermediate.
Number of dive sites: 12.
Diving Season: All year.
Distance: 30 km east of Phuket.
What to bring ?
– Beach towel
– Shorts & light T-Shirt
– Sun glasses