Y ou don’t need to have scuba tanks on your back to explore underwater world. At SSS Phuket, we offer the possibility to dive with tanks on both size. This Specialty gives you more flexibility, you just have to go into the water and enjoy your dive. Do you want to be a part of this experience? Sign up for the Sidemount Specialty.
Days Trip Itinerary I Sidemount Speciality
King Cruiser is now a famous recreational dive site. It lies at the depth of 32 meters in an upright position. The tip of King Cruiser lies at 15 meters. Till today, the wreck is still pretty much intact although some parts are corroded.
A recommended way for descent is by using the marine line from the surface. It would take you to the car deck from where you would be able to enter safely. Objects that can be spotted are machinery, engine trolley , picnic tables and tyres.
The wreck is covered by soft coral which houses many varieties of fish. Schools of Trevallies, Yellow Snappers, Barracudas, Tunas, Lionfish and Scorpion fish can be spotted especially at the bow. Turtles, Bamboo sharks, the Giant Whale Sharks may be seen as well.
- 7:30 am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – Make your way to the King Cuiser with breakfast on board the boat
- 10:00 am – First dive
- 11:30 am – Second dive at Shark Point
- 12:30 pm – Hot Buffet lunch on board, after lunch there is time for snorkeling and sun bathing
- 13:30 pm – Third dive at Koh Dok Mai
- 15:30 pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00 pm – Return to Hotel
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
5 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old