he Molchanovs Wave 3 Phuket is the third level of the freediving course in the Molchanovs Methodology.
Continuing from the second level, you would have managed static apnea that lasts 90 seconds and 30 m for dynamic apnea.
Lap 3 : COMPETITIVE POOL FREEDIVING
Lap 3 is a course of the Molchanov organization. This course consists of training to improve your maximum performance at the competition level. Topics include pre-competition preparation, mastering long slides and cycle efficiency, advanced flexibility and more.
After completing the Lap 3, you can take the depth component to move on to the Wave 3.
Wave 3 :
To successfully complete the Molchanovs Wave 3 Freediving in Phuket, you will have to perform:
3,50 minutes breathold (static)
Dive to 40 meters in open water (constant weight)
Discover the ocean in a different way thanks to Molchanovs Wave 3 !
Molchanovs Wave 3 Phuket | Booking
Days Trip Itinerary | Molchanovs Freediving Wave 3 Phuket
DAY 1 : Pool Session
- 8:30 am – 1 pm: Meeting at SSS Phuket – Training static apnea and dynamic in a swimming pool
DAY 2 : Kata Reef
- 8:30 am – 1 pm: Meeting at SSS Phuket – Training in Open Water at Kata Reef
DAY 3, 4 & 5 : Racha Yai Day Trip (schedule may vary)
- 7:30 am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – Welcome aboard! Breakfast is provided on the way
- 10:00 am – First dive constant weight
- 12:00 am – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 13:00 pm – Second dive constant weight
- 15:00pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong Pier
- 15:30pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00pm – Return to Hotel
Visited Islands with Molchanovs Freediving Phuket Wave 3
Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
Different kinds of corals can be spotted here with the Staghorn coral predominating in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
The better place for diving is located on the East coast along the hard coral reef where there are shipwrecks and good drifts.
There are several interesting dive sites around Koh Racha Yai including Lucy’s Reef, Reef “Do little Do” where Stonefish and Batfish may be chanced upon. Not forgetting Marla’s mystery, a wreck that became home to Morays, Groupers and Lionfish.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Amazing Pool Facilities
Very big and quiet pool on Kata Hill
Experienced Freediving Teachers
They have a many years of teaching, professional and fun!
The Very First and Genuine Freediving Center in Phuket
More than a decade of freediving training in Phuket
Molchanovs Wave 3 Phuket
The Molchanovs Freediving Wave 3 course comprises of 3 main phases:
> Advanced methodologies in freediving namely in :
- Knowledge development about nutrition, relaxation and advanced breathing techniques. You’ll study independently using the Freediver Touch™ (or your instructor may conduct class sessions). You’ll also complete independent research as part of the Master Freediver Assignment.
- Confined water session to improve static and dynamic apnea attempts, including a no fins dynamic apnea. Goal – static apnea of 3 minutes, 50 seconds and dynamic apnea of 70 metres/230 feet.
- Open water sessions to practice mouthfill equalization and perform warm-up and workup dives for free immersion and constant weight freediving. Goal – constant weight freedive of 40 metres/130 feet.
You would be able to self study with the Freediver Touch ( or your instructor would be able to organise classes). You would also be engaged in independent research during your Master Freediver course.
> A practical session in a confined water area ( pool ) to improve and perfect your static and dynamic apnea, including dynamic apnea without fins . The goal would be static apnea of 3 minutes and 30 seconds and dynamic apnea of 70 meters/ 230 ft.
> Outdoor sessions to practise equalizing of mouth and to perform dives to warm up. You would also be working on free immersion and constant weight apnea. The objective for the constant weight apnea would be 40 meters/ 130 ft
The next step to continue after the Molchanovs Freediver course is :