Apnea Academy level 1 Phuket is a course organized by Apnea Academy. The courses in Apnea Academy are catered to those who would like to dive with minimal equipment. During the course, you would be taught relaxation and breathing techniques. It will allowed you to discover the lights and colours underwater like never before. If you already are an experienced diver, we do also offer advanced courses to continue intriguing your fascination.
Apnea Academy level 1 Phuket is a good starter for discovering freediving and for continuing to Apnea Academy level 2.
That all in order to reach following performances:
- One minute fourty-five seconds static apnea.
- thirty meters in dynamic.
- eight meters in depth.
Days Trip Itinerary | Apnea Academy Level 1 Phuket
DAY 1 : Pool Session
- 8:30 am – 12:00 am – Meeting at SSS Phuket for a briefing and theory session
- 13:00 pm – 15:00 pm – Trainning static apnea in a swimming pool
DAY 2 : Koh Racha Yai
Koh Racha Yai is the bigger of the two islands located at the South-east of Phuket.
You would be able to find different types of coral, like the deer horn coral ( Acropora cervicornis) which is found in many zones.
Also you would be able to spot marine species like barracuda, tuna and the milkfish.
Discover the incredible dive sites Lucy, “Do little Do” and the mysterious Marla wreck which are homes to moray eels, scorpion fish and grouper.
- 7:30am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00am – 9:30 am – Make your way to the island of Phuket with breakfast on board the boat
- 10:00am – First dive constant weight
- 12:00am – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 13:00 pm – Second dive constant weight
- 15:00 pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong Pier
- 15:30pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00pm – Return to Hotel
Visited Islands with Apnea Academy level 1 Phuket
Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
Different kinds of corals can be spotted here with the Staghorn coral predominating in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
The better place for diving is located on the East coast along the hard coral reef where there are shipwrecks and good drifts.
There are several interesting dive sites around Koh Racha Yai including Lucy’s Reef, Reef “Do little Do” where Stonefish and Batfish may be chanced upon. Not forgetting Marla’s mystery, a wreck that became home to Morays, Groupers and Lionfish.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
4 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 15 years old