Project Aware Specialty is to mobilize scuba divers who care about underwater world and want to protect it. You will learn how you can help and make a difference.
Day Trip Itinerary | Project Aware Specialty
Koh Racha Yai is the biggest island in the south-east of Phuket. There is different types of corals such as Acropora Cervicornis coral.The underwater life is rich and there is a lot of species such as barracuda, tuna and Milkfish. Discover amazing diving sites such as Lucy reef, Do Little do reef and the mystery of Marla, home of the Moray eels.
- 7:30 am – Pick-up at your hotel
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – Let’s go to Koh Racha Yai with breakfast on board.
- 10:00am to 11:00am – First Dive
- 11:00 am – 12:30pm – Hot buffet lunch on board. After lunch there is time for snorkeling and sun bathing
- 12:30 pm – 13:30 pm – Second Dive
- 13:45 pm- 15:30 pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 3:30 pm – Arrival at Chalong.
- 4:00 pm – Back to your hotel.
Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
Different kinds of corals can be spotted here with the Staghorn coral predominating in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
The better place for diving is located on the East coast along the hard coral reef where there are shipwrecks and good drifts.
There are several interesting dive sites around Koh Racha Yai including Lucy’s Reef, Reef “Do little Do” where Stonefish and Batfish may be chanced upon. Not forgetting Marla’s mystery, a wreck that became home to Morays, Groupers and Lionfish.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
5 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old