Apnea Academy level 2 Phuket courses are catered to those who would like to dive with minimal equipment. During the course, you would be taught relaxation and breathing techniques to discover the lights and colours underwater like never before . If you already are an experienced diver, we do also offer advanced courses to continue intriguing your fascination.
Once this step validated, you can continue your formation thanks to our courses Apnea Academy level 3.
By taking advantage of the experience acquired in the Apnea Academy level 1 in order to reach following performances:
- Two minutes and thirty seconds in static.
- fifty-five meters dynamic
- fifteen meters depth.
Come to train yourself again for apnea with Apnea Academy level 2 Phuket !
Itinerary | Apnea Academy Level 2 Phuket
DAY 1 : Pool Session
- 8:30 am – 12:00 am – Meeting at SSS Phuket for a briefing and theory session
- 13:00 pm – 15:00 pm – Training static apnea in a swimming pool
DAY 2 : Open Water Session at Kata Beach
- 8:30 am – Meeting Point at SSS Phuket.
- 9:00 am – 12:00 am – Training static apnea in a swimming pool
- 13:00 pm – 15:00pm – Constant weight dive in Kata Reef
DAY 3 : Koh Racha Yai
Koh Racha Yai is the bigger of the two islands located at the South-east of Phuket.
You would be able to find different types of coral, like the deer horn coral ( Acropora cervicornis) which is found in many zones.
Also you would be able to spot marine species like barracuda, tuna and the milkfish.
Discover the incredible dive sites Lucy, “Do little Do” and the mysterious Marla wreck which are homes to moray eels, scorpion fish and grouper.
- 7:30am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00am – 9:30 am – Make your way to the island of Phuket with breakfast on board the boat
- 10:00am – First dive constant weight
- 12:00am – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 13:00pm – Second dive constant weight
- 15:00pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong Pier
- 15:30pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00pm – Return to Hotel
Visited Islands – Apnea Academy level 2 Phuket
Koh Racha Yai, is the largest of the two islands located off the Southeastern coast of Phuket.
Different kinds of corals can be spotted here with the Staghorn coral predominating in many areas. Marine life is rich and species such as Barracuda, Tuna and Milk Fish can be found in this area.
The better place for diving is located on the East coast along the hard coral reef where there are shipwrecks and good drifts.
There are several interesting dive sites around Koh Racha Yai including Lucy’s Reef, Reef “Do little Do” where Stonefish and Batfish may be chanced upon. Not forgetting Marla’s mystery, a wreck that became home to Morays, Groupers and Lionfish.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
4 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 15 years old