Many Divers describe the PADI Rescue course to be both challenging but yet the most rewarding course they have ever taken.
This course enables you to learn to prevent and manage problems in the water and at the same time to be more confident as a diver.
Essentially, you would be able to lend a helping hand to others should a cause arises. In the midst of the focus learning, there is still room for fun, so fret not if you think that this course is only focussed on the technical and skills aspect.
Day Trip Itinerary | Rescue Diver
DAY 1 :
- 7:30 am : Meet PADI Instructor at the Dive center
- 7:45 am – Emergency First Response course
- 11:00 am – Lunch break
- 12:00 pm – Rescue course theory and exams
- 16:00 pm – End of Day 1
DAY 2 :
- 8:15 am – Transfer from your hotel to the swimming pool for Rescue course training in confined water
- 8:30 am – Pool training
- 12:00 pm – Lunch break
- 13:00 pm – Rescue course practical exams
- 14:00 pm – End of day 2
DAY 3 :
- 7:30am – Meeting at your hotel
- 8:00am – 9:30 am – Make your way to the island of Phuket with breakfast on board the boat
- 10:00am – First dive (Rescue scenario)
- 11:00am – Hot buffet lunch served on board. Time for some snorkeling and sun bathing after lunch.
- 12:30pm – Second dive (Rescue diver)
- 13:30pm – Rest and relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong Pier
- 15:30pm – Back to Chalong Pier
- 16:00pm – Return to Hotel
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
4 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 15 years old
PADI Rescue Diver Program
You would have the opportunity to have rescue attempts during the course while learning what to look for and how to respond in different emergency scenarios.
The topics that are covered are:
– Self rescue
– Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
– Emergency management and equipment
– Rescuing panicked divers
– Rescuing unresponsive divers
– Together with a certified Dive instructor from SSS Phuket, he would be able to guide you through this entire course.
You would also be provided with a scuba wetsuit a weight system and accessories. Other equipment that may be used during the PADI Rescue Dive would also be provided. The cost of PADI Rescue Diver course would include all the equipment that you would need.
If you have a preference to use your own or buy your own equipment, SSS Phuket has a selection of the best equipment required. For more information, please drop us an email.
– A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or have an equivalent certification from another training organization) – At least 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver) – Completion of the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive – Completion of the Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months or you can do this during the rescue diver course.