Take your diving skills to a whole new level !
The PADI Adventure Diver course is an incredible way to improve your diving skills!
There is a long list of adventure dives in which you can take part during this course. Choose which activity you are most interested to learn about during your diving course program with your PADI instructor from SSS Phuket
Days Trip Itinerary I PADI Adventure Diver
- 7:30 am – Pick up at the hotel and proceed to Chalong Pier
- 8:00 am – Transfer to dive boat.
- 9:30 am – First dive at King Cruiser Wreck.
- 10:30 am – One hour surface interval.
- 11:30 am – Second dive at Shark Point
- 12:30 pm – Hot buffet lunch on board.
- 13:45 pm – Third dive at Koh Dok Mai.
- 14:45 pm – Rest and Relax. Enjoy fresh tropical fruit and soft drinks on the way back to Chalong pier.
- 16:00 pm – Back to Chalong Pier.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 30 PGM Maximum Depth
3 dives in sites with 60 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old
Adventure Dives which are available to scuba divers who are 10 years of age and older:
• A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or have an equivalent certification from another organization)
• At least 15 years old (or 10 years old for PADI Junior Adventure Diver)
Everything that you would need during your adventure dives are available in SSS Phuket and please feel free to ask us if you have any queries.