Sharpen your skills with the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating. Be part of the elite group in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. Divers who have earned this certification have gone through significant scuba training and have significant dive experiences in a variety of dive environments. With this rating, it would mean that you have reached the highest non-professional level in the certification of the PADI Dive System.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 30 PGM Maximum Depth
3 dives in sites with 60 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 10 years old
If you have a preference to use your own or buy your own equipment, SSS Phuket has a selection of the best equipment required. For more information, please drop us an email.
• PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
• Minimum of 50 logged dives