Passionate about diving ? Consider doing what you love for a living: become a PADI Divemaster.
When you Join the Tribe™ by becoming a PADI Divemaster, you join the largest and most respected dive tribe in the world—the one of the PADI Professionals. Those are PADI Divemastersand Instructors sharing a passion for diving and an active concern for the health of the world’s underwater habitats.
Point of interest
Dive site shallowest depth
Dive Site deepest depth
Numbers of dives
Marine life observation
Day Trip Itinerary | Divemaster
Day 2: Classroom presentations and pool sessions for dive skills and rescue assessment.
Day 3: Mapping project on one of our local dive sites.
Day 4: Swim tests and pool evaluation: 400 meters free style, 800 meters snorkel swim, 15 minutes float and 100m tired diver tow plus classroom presentations.
Day 5: Boat diving day trip doing workshops for deep diving, search and recovery and dive briefings.
Day 6: Boat diving day trip for divemaster conducted programs simulations.
Day 7: Day off / self studying.
Day 9: Boat diving day trip assistance with open water students.
Day 10: Boat diving day trip assistance with open water students.
Day 11: Boat diving day trip assistance with advanced open water students.
Day 12: Classroom: Final exams, paperwork for applications, emergency assistance plans, optional Nitrox specialty course.
Day 13: Boat diving day trip doing the final simulations for divemaster conducted programs.
Day 14: Day off in preparation for your divemaster completion party.
PADI Master Scuba Diver All Included
• Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
• Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
• Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
• Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
• Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
• Independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program if qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader.
• Obtain the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
• Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Divercourse Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 (two student divers per certified divemaster).
• Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
o surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigational exercises
o when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team)
• Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
• Conduct the PADI Seal Team Skin Diver Specialist AquaMission
• Conduct subsequent dives under a SSS Phuket instructor’s indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
• Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
Take a look and compare what you can teach when you continue your professional diver education..
• 18 years old
• A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
• Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
• Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
It is highly recommended that you have your own scuba equipment, as familiarity with your personal gear improves general scuba diving. Everything that you would need during your dives are available in SSS Phuket and please feel free to ask us should you have any queries..
• The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving – a comprehensive overview of diving physics, physiology, and equipment
• Divemaster slates
• PADI Divemaster Manual
• CD-ROM with instructor outlines for Divemaster-conducted programs
That set is available at the dive center but is not including in the price of that course. For more information, please send us an email.
• Search and Recovery (Highly recommended)
• Deep Diver (Highly recommended)
• Boat Diver
• Coral Reef Conservation
• Digital Underwater Photographer
• Emergency First Response Instructor
• Emergency Oxygen Provider
• Enriched Air Diver (You can even sign up for the PADI Enriched Air Course Online!)
• Equipment Specialist
• Night Diver
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
• Underwater Naturalist
• Underwater Navigation
PADI Divemaster Programme