Passionate about diving ? Consider doing what you love for a living: become a Divemaster.
When you Join the Tribe by becoming a Divemaster, you join the largest and most respected dive tribe in the world—the one of the Professionals. Those are Divemasters and Instructors sharing a passion for diving and an active concern for the health of the world’s underwater habitats.
Days Trip Itinerary
WEEK 1 :
- Day 1: Dive center orientation. Classroom presentations and pool sessions focusing on dive skills.
- Day 2: Classroom presentations and pool sessions for dive skills and rescue assessment.
- Day 3: Mapping project on one of our local dive sites.
- Day 4: Swim tests and pool evaluation: 400 meters free style, 800 meters snorkel swim, 15 minutes float and 100m tired diver tow plus classroom presentations.
- Day 5: Boat diving day trip doing workshops for deep diving, search and recovery and dive briefings.
- Day 6: Boat diving day trip for divemaster conducted programs simulations.
- Day 7: Day off / self studying.
WEEK 2 :
- Day 8: Pool and classroom assistance with open water students.
- Day 9: Boat diving day trip assistance with open water students.
- Day 10: Boat diving day trip assistance with open water students.
- Day 11: Boat diving day trip assistance with advanced open water students.
- Day 12: Classroom: Final exams, paperwork for applications, emergency assistance plans, optional Nitrox specialty course.
- Day 13: Boat diving day trip doing the final simulations for divemaster conducted programs.
- Day 14: Day off in preparation for your divemaster completion party.
Why Us ? / Why Phuket ?
Great Underwater Visibility
Hard colorful corals, shipwrecks, marine life observation (turtles)
Dive Site Depth - 18 PGM Maximum Depth
4 dives in sites with 40 meters depth
Easy, for everyone who is at least 15 years old